On visiting our clinic our aesthetic staff will help determine if this treatment is suited to your aesthetic desires and will assist with your treatment planning.
Common uses for the use of thread lifts are;
• Improvement of the appearance of mild to moderate skin sag to the lower face, mid face and neck.
• Lifting the eyebrows
After an initial consultation to complete a thorough assessment you will be booked for the thread lift treatment. This procedure will be completed over 30-120minutes to complete with an immediate lifting effect. Results of the thread lift procedure can last up to 24months, results vary between individuals.
• No excessive exercise for 48hours
• No makeup application for 48hours
• Keep your head elevated whilst sleeping to avoid excess swelling for first 7 days
• Avoid contact sports and facial treatments for at least 3 weeks.
What are the risks?
Whilst uncommon, there are risks associated with cosmetic medical procedures;
Rare side effects can include;
• Dimpling of the skin
• In very rare cases there may be infection.
Your aesthetic healthcare practitioner will discuss the procedure, risks and reactions, aftercare and expected results previous to your thread lift procedure.