Dependant on your aesthetic concern our attentive staff will create an individualised treatment plan which may involve several modalities of skin treatment to best address your desired outcome.
Treatment indications for Medik8’s cosmetic peel range include;
• Dull looking skin
• Uneven skin tones
Downtime varies depending on the type of peel and the individual, after care consists of the following;
• No excessive exercise, saunas or heat for 24 – 48hours
• No makeup application for a minimum 24 hours or if there are any breaks in skin.
• No active ingredients (eg. Vitamin C) for 72 hours.
• SPF 50+ is a must post treatment
What are the risks?
Whilst uncommon, there are risks associated with cosmetic treatments including chemical peels. Common side effects may include;
Uncommon side effects include;
• Chemical burns or allergic reactions.
Your therapist will discuss these risks with you previous to your treatment.